Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Yay, going home for a month before I have surgery. The Doctor's appointment went well. He was very optimistic. Everyone was so sweet, helpful, and caring. I really like the people at the Michiana Hematology and Oncology Center.


Surgery is scheduled for 3-2-15 at 8 AM.


Looking forward to going home. Not that I haven't loved being with my family. They are absolutely the best people on earth!


I also have the best friends in the world. The little notes, texts, messages, cards, phone calls are so encouraging. "We are thinking of you...praying for you...pulling for you..." How did I ever get so blessed?


Those of you who have said "call me anytime" just because I haven't called doesn't mean that I don't need you there. It is sometimes just a comfort to know that you are there!


It is still an unknown. Still questions. Still a bit unreal. But I know the one that has the answers and the one that has the reality and knows the unknown. So I trust and not stress.


I want that faith of a child. The kind that believes that Daddy will take care of the monsters under the bed.


I admit, I was so stressed yesterday, before I saw the Doctor, that my blood pressure was pretty high when they took it. I KNOW that God is in control, but sometimes my humanness trumps my spiritualality, and it takes a while to beat that puppy back into the kennel.


Well I know my Redeemer lives, I know my Redeemer lives, let all creation testify, Let this life in me cry, I know my Redeemer lives...





2 comments:

  1. You continue to teach and uplift me in the midst of your personal crisis! Love you, Crystal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to hear you and Ralph will have some time together before your surgery. Yes, our Redeemer lives!!! And He will walk with you every step of the way. I think you hit the nail on the head when you said your humanness trumped your spirituality. It happens often to all of us. You are prayed for constantly. In the mist of your storm, you continue to inspire and I am truly blessed by you. Love ya Doll!

    ReplyDelete