Thursday, April 16, 2015

Looking ahead...going forward

I did three miles today...hurrah!

 Okay, so I only WALKED three miles, and it took me an hour and 45 minutes but I still did it.

 Not looking for applause but I am happy with me.

This is the beginning of my new training schedule.

I am hoping that by the time I have my doctor's release I will be ready to be running.

One step at a time.

I want to be able to run the 5K at Silver Dollar City in Nov.

I am really hoping that I can convince others to join me.

It is for a good cause.

Check it out at www.runtothelights.com

I was going to run this 5 years ago but couldn't find anyone to go with me.

Although it would be fun to have a group or even 1 other person to do this, I will go alone if I have to.

It is my goal for the year.

BTW for those who don't or can't run it is okay to walk the course too.

 
 

This is my training partner.

I am really announcing this so that I can't make excuses and back out.

Hope you all help me to keep this goal.

3 comments:

  1. Good for you, Crystal! I'm glad you're back on schedule doing what you enjoy! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo Crystal... I'm a HUGE proponent of walking - there are so many health benefits. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome Crystal!!! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete